Would you like to stop wasting money and find low-cost insurance rates in Baltimore, MD? Baltimore shoppers have a choice when shopping for the lowest priced Audi RS7 insurance. You can either waste hours calling around to compare prices or use the internet to find the lowest rates. There are more efficient ways to buy insurance and we’ll show you the proper way to get price quotes for your Audi and find the cheapest rates from both online companies and Baltimore agents.
It is always a good idea to check insurance prices on a regular basis because prices change regularly. If you had the best rates on Audi RS7 insurance in Baltimore a few years ago you can probably find a lower rate today. You can find a lot of wrong information about RS7 insurance online but we’re going to give you some great ideas on how to save money.
Finding cheaper Audi RS7 auto insurance rates is an easy way to save money. The only thing you need to do is invest a little time comparing rates to discover which company has the cheapest Audi RS7 rate quotes.
The following companies provide price comparisons in Baltimore, MD. To get cheap car insurance in Baltimore, we suggest you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the fact that insurance is not cheap in Baltimore, buying insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
First, the majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific limits of liability insurance coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Maryland these limits are 30/60/15 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you bought your car with a loan, most lenders will force you to have full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If the policy lapses, the lender may insure your Audi at a much higher rate and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
Third, insurance safeguards not only your vehicle but also your financial assets. It will also reimburse you for many types of medical costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your Audi gets damaged, your insurance policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of insuring your car more than offset the price you pay, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. Today the average American driver is wasting up to $800 each year so smart consumers compare quotes once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
The Audi RS7 Insurance Cost Equation
One of the most helpful ways to save on insurance is to to have a grasp of some of the factors that go into determining your policy premiums. When consumers understand what impacts premium levels, this helps enable you to make changes that could help you find much lower annual insurance costs. Many different elements are considered when pricing auto insurance. A few of the factors are predictable such as your driving history, but other factors are not as apparent such as your credit history or your financial responsibility.
- Small claims can cost you – If you frequently file small claims, you should expect either higher rates or even cancellation. Insurance companies in Maryland award the best rates to policyholders who file claims infrequently. Your insurance policy is intended for claims that you cannot pay yourself.
- Your vocation and insurance rates – Occupational choices like military generals, police officers, and dentists tend to have higher rates than average in part from high stress levels and extremely grueling work hours. On the other hand, jobs like farmers, engineers and retirees pay the least.
- Never let your insurance policy lapse – Driving without insurance is illegal and you will pay a penalty because you let your insurance coverage expire. And not only will insurance be more expensive, failure to provide proof of insurance might get you a revoked license or a big fine. You may then have to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with the Maryland department of motor vehicles.
- Pleasure use saves money – The more you drive your Audi each year the more you’ll pay to insure it. Many insurance companies price each vehicle’s coverage determined by how the vehicle is used. Autos left parked in the garage cost less to insure as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. An improperly rated RS7 may be costing you. Ask your agent if your insurance policy reflects the correct driver usage, because it can save money.
- Car and home together may be cheaper – Many insurance companies allow lower prices to policyholders that have more than one policy such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Even with this discount, consumers should still get quotes from other companies to help guarantee you have the best rates.
Audi RS7 claim probability – Insurers analyze past claim statistics when they calculate premium prices for each model. Vehicles that the statistics show to have high amounts or severity of claims will have higher premium rates. The data below shows the insurance loss data used by companies for Audi RS7 vehicles.
For each coverage category, the claim amount for all vehicles, regardless of make, model or trim level, equals 100. Percentage numbers below 100 indicate better than average losses, while values that are above 100 indicate more frequent losses or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Audi RS7 Insurance Claim Statistics Specific Audi Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi RS7 4dr 4WD 352BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Affordable Baltimore auto insurance rates with discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t necessarily list every discount they offer in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list a few of the more well known as well as the least known credits available to you.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Insureds who allow their auto insurance company to analyze driving manner remotely such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could save a few bucks as long as the data is positive.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Cut your cost by having your teen driver complete a driver education course as it can save substantially.
- Senior Citizen Rates – If you’re over the age of 55, you can possibly qualify for better auto insurance rates.
- New Vehicle Savings – Buying a new car model can save up to 30% because new vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Passenger Safety Discount – Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts can get savings of 20% or more.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all auto insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same company you may earn 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Theft Prevention System – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are stolen with less frequency and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Resident Student – Children who attend college more than 100 miles from Baltimore and do not take a car to college could get you a discount.
- Good Student – Performing well in school could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students until age 25.
Policy discounts save money, but most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like it’s possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride. Any qualifying discounts should definitely cut your overall bill.
A few popular companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are:
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include homeowner, teen driver, alternative fuel, multi-car, early shopping, electronic funds transfer, and youthful driver.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including defensive driving training, driver’s education, student away at school, accident-free, safe vehicle, and multiple autos.
- Liberty Mutual discounts include new vehicle discount, newly married, teen driver discount, hybrid vehicle, new graduate, and multi-policy.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for claim-free, defensive driver, multi-policy, accident-free, good driver, good student
- Progressive has discounts for good student, online quote discount, multi-policy, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and online signing.
When getting free Baltimore car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Savings may not apply in every state. If you would like to see a list of companies who offer cheap Audi RS7 insurance quotes in Baltimore, click here to view.
Auto insurance is unique, just like you
Always remember that when buying insurance from an agent or online, there isn’t really a single plan that fits everyone. Each situation is unique so this has to be addressed.
These are some specific questions may help you determine whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- Do I have coverage if I rent a car in Mexico?
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
- If my Audi RS7 is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Is motorclub coverage worth it?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in Maryland?
- Does coverage extend to a rental car in a foreign country?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- Does every company file a SR-22 automatically?
- Is my Audi RS7 covered for flood damage?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
Compare rate quotes but buy from a local Baltimore insurance agency
Some people just prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is a smart decision Experienced insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and help you file claims. An additional benefit of comparing insurance online is that you can obtain lower rates and still choose a local agent.
After filling out this simple form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents in Baltimore that give free quotes to get your business. You never need to even leave your home due to the fact that quote results will go to the email address you provide. If you have a need to get a rate quote from one company in particular, just visit that company’s website and submit a quote form there.
Choosing the best insurer is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
Pick the best car insurance agent in Baltimore for you
If you are searching for an insurance agent, you should know the different types of agencies from which to choose. Agencies in Baltimore can be classified as either exclusive or independent. Either type can handle insurance, but we need to point out why they differ because it can factor into which type of agent you select.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive can usually just insure with one company and examples are State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. They generally cannot provide prices from multiple companies so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive insurance agents receive extensive training in insurance sales which aids in selling service over price. Consumers frequently buy insurance from these agents mainly due to the brand and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Shown below are Baltimore exclusive agencies who can help you get price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Bennett-Carll Insurance Agency
7435 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd – Glen Burnie, MD 21061 – (410) 760-6651 – View Map
- Tom Nash – State Farm Insurance Agent
454 E Fort Ave – Baltimore, MD 21230 – (410) 727-4545 – View Map
- Tamara Thomson – State Farm Insurance Agent
7823 Wise Ave – Baltimore, MD 21222 – (410) 282-7283 – View Map
Independent agencies often have many company appointments and that is an advantage because they can write policies with any number of different companies and get the cheapest rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply move your policy to a different company and you stay with the same agent.
When comparing rates, we recommend you check rates from several independent insurance agents to have the most options to choose from. Most independent agents also contract with different regional companies that many times have cheaper rates.
The following is a short list of independent agents in Baltimore who can help you get price quote information.
- Rosasco and Yetter Insurance Agency
8831 Satyr Hill Rd #302 – Baltimore, MD 21234 – (410) 661-1440 – View Map
- Concrete Insurance
6405 Belair Rd – Baltimore, MD 21206 – (410) 433-0313 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Luray and Associates Inc
1726 Reisterstown Rd #220 – Baltimore, MD 21208 – (410) 602-2636 – View Map
Cheaper insurance is a realistic goal
More affordable insurance in Baltimore is available on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best rate selection. A few companies don’t offer price quotes online and many times these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent agents.
You just read some good ideas how you can compare Audi RS7 insurance rates in Baltimore. The most important thing to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the best rates are with some of the smallest insurance companies. These smaller insurers can often insure niche markets at a lower cost as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
How to buy affordable Audi RS7 insurance in Baltimore
It takes a little time, but the best way to get discount Audi RS7 insurance is to start doing a yearly price comparison from insurance carriers who sell insurance in Baltimore.
- Read about how insurance works and the steps you can take to drop your rates. Many things that result in higher prices such as speeding and a poor credit rating can be remedied by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Compare rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give rate quotes from a single company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can quote prices from multiple sources.
- Compare the price quotes to the price on your current policy to see if cheaper RS7 coverage is available in Baltimore. If you can save some money, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
- Notify your current company to cancel your existing policy. Submit a down payment along with a completed application to the new insurer. As soon as you have the new policy, safely store the certificate verifying coverage in your vehicle.
One important bit of advice is to make sure you enter similar deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to get rates from as many companies as possible. This enables the most accurate price comparison and the best price selection.
Much more information about insurance in Maryland can be found at the links below
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Baltimore Car Insurance for a Toyota RAV4? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for 16 Year Olds in Baltimore? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for 4×4 Vehicles in Baltimore? (FAQ)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)