When searching for more affordable insurance, are you frustrated by the dozens of auto insurance providers in your area? You have so many providers to choose from that it can turn into a real difficult job to find the best premium rates for Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in Baltimore. Everyone knows that Baltimore is an awesome place to live, but budgeting for expensive auto insurance makes it very hard to maintain proper levels of coverage.
Anyone knows that auto insurance companies don’t want their policyholders to compare prices. Insureds who shop for lower rates will presumably buy a new policy because there is a significant possibility of finding a more affordable policy. A recent auto insurance study discovered that drivers who compared rates once a year saved as much as $3,400 over four years compared to those who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If saving money on insurance is why you’re reading this, then having a grasp of how to shop and compare insurance can help you be more efficient.
If you have car insurance now, you will definitely be able to save money using this strategy. These tips will familiarize you with the best ways to compare prices and also pocket some savings Although Maryland vehicle owners do need to learn how big insurance companies price online insurance and take advantage of how the system works.
The easiest way to compare policy rates for Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in Baltimore is to take advantage of the fact most insurance companies pay for the opportunity to give you rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is give them rating details including if you’re married, any included safety features, if you went to college, and the make and model of your vehicles. That rating data is automatically sent to insurance companies and they return rate quotes within a short period of time.
To start a rate quote now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The car insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Baltimore, MD. If your goal is to find the best cheap car insurance in Maryland, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get the lowest price.
Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance coverage information
The rate information shown below outlines a range of insurance policy prices for Mercedes-Benz E350 models. Understanding how insurance quotes are calculated is important for you to make decisions when shopping your coverage around.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|E350 2-Dr Coupe||$292||$672||$356||$22||$106||$1,448||$121|
|E350 4-Dr Sedan||$322||$602||$276||$16||$82||$1,298||$108|
|E350 with 4-MATIC 4-Dr Sedan||$322||$602||$276||$16||$82||$1,298||$108|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Maryland minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Premium amounts do not factor in zip code location which can raise or lower coverage prices considerably.
The chart below shows how choosing a deductible and can increase or decrease Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance costs for different insured age categories. The data assumes a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Responsible drivers pay cheaper Baltimore car insurance rates
The illustration below highlights how traffic violations and at-fault accidents can impact Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance costs for each different age category. The information is based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
How Your E350 Insurance Costs are Determined
When buying car insurance it’s important to understand the rating factors that go into determining car insurance rates. If you have some idea of what impacts premium levels, this enables informed choices that could result in cheaper rates.
- Multiple policies with one company – Lots of companies give lower prices to policyholders who consolidate policies with them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount applied, it’s in your best interest to compare Mercedes-Benz E350 rates in Baltimore to verify if the discount is saving money.
- Incidental coverages you don’t use – Policies have additional extra coverages you can purchase but may not be useful. Coverages like coverage for rental cars, accidental death, and additional equipment coverage may not be needed and are just wasting money. They may seem good when talking to your agent, but if you’ve never needed them in the past remove them and pocket the money.
- Advanced alarms and GPS tracking – Purchasing a vehicle with a theft deterrent system can help lower your rates. Theft prevention features such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all hinder car theft.
- Get married and get better premiums – Having a spouse helps lower the price on your car insurance policy. Having a spouse usually means you are more mature and it’s proven that married drivers tend to file fewer claims.
- Always keep your car insurance policy in place – Driving without insurance coverage in place is not a good idea and you may have a hard time finding new coverage because you let your insurance coverage expire. In addition to paying higher premiums, not being able to provide proof of insurance may earn you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
Impacts performance impacts auto insurance rates – The type of vehicle you need to insure makes a huge difference in your premium level. Low performance passenger cars generally have the cheapest insurance rates, but other factors influence the final cost greatly.
The following chart uses these variables: single female driver age 40, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. It illustrates Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance rates compared to other models that have a range of performance rating factors.
Experienced drivers pay less – Young drivers in Maryland are statistically shown to be inattentive and easily distracted when at the wheel of a vehicle therefore car insurance rates are much higher. Mature drivers are proven to be safer behind the wheel, file fewer claims, and usually have better credit.
The chart below uses these assumptions: single driver, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Buying the right vehicle insurance in Maryland is an important decision
Despite the high cost, insurance is required by state law in Maryland and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Most states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability in order to license the vehicle. In Maryland these limits are 30/60/15 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, almost every bank will force you to have comprehensive coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If you default on your policy, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Mercedes-Benz at a much higher rate and require you to fork over much more than you were paying before.
- Car insurance preserves your Mercedes-Benz and your assets. It will also pay for many types of medical costs for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also covers legal expenses in the event you are sued. If your Mercedes-Benz gets damaged, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance more than cancel out the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. Today the average American driver is overpaying more than $810 a year so smart consumers compare quotes at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
Best auto insurance in Maryland
Selecting the right insurer is difficult considering how many different insurance companies sell coverage in Maryland. The ranking information listed below may help you analyze which car insurance providers to look at shopping your coverage with.
Top 10 Baltimore Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The General